History: One of the best, popular and delightful warrior flying machine of WWII, the P-51 was intended to satisfy a British prerequisite dated April 1940. Due to the quickly mounting billows of war in Europe, the UK requested that North American Aircraft outline and fabricate another warrior in just 120 days. The NA-73X model was delivered in record time, however did not fly until 26 October 1940. The main RAF generation models, assigned Mustang Mk Is, experienced thorough testing and assessment, and it was found that the 1,100-hp Allison motor was appropriate for low-elevation strategic surveillance, yet the motor's energy diminished drastically over a height of 12,000 feet, settling on it a poor decision for aerial battle or block attempt parts. As a result of this, the RAF left its eight automatic rifles in place, additionally fitted the Mustang with cameras. In this arrangement, it served in no less than 23 RAF squadrons, starting in April 1942.
- Ready To Fly (RTF), Complete Full 4 Channel (Elevator，Rudder, Throttle, Aileron), Electric Power (EP) Airplane Kit
- 2.4Ghz spread spectrum technology: better anti-interference ability, faster reaction speed, least power consumption
- Light weight and durable EPO Shock-resistant material, allow more than 20 aircrafts to fly at the same time
- Transmitter can connect to the computer through extra simulator cable (Not Included), work as a flight simulator or trainer
- POCO DIVO is a registered trademark.