Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, February 13, 2010

BlitzRCWorks SR-71 Blackbird V2 High Speed Radio Control Jet RTF

Banana Hobby and BlitzRCworks is so very proud to finally bring to the public, The SR-71 Blackbird! After immense time spent researching and testing this aircraft, it is finally here! The SR-71 Blackbird is such a unique aircraft that I believe many of us can identify with. It was a childhood dream for me to one day stand next to a Blackbird. I can still remember the days where I would pretend fly my little die cast SR-71 in my hand across my living room making jet sounds with my mouth. That is how classic I believe this aircraft is. It's unique lines and design is unmistakable! You just know you are looking at a Blackbird! The Lockheed SR-71 was an advanced, long-range, mach 3 strategic reconnaissance aircraft developed from the Lockheed A-12 and YF-12A aircraft by the Lockheed Skunk Works. A defensive feature of the aircraft was its high speed and operating altitude, whereby, if a surface-to-air missile launch were detected, standard evasive action was simply to accelerate. The SR-71 line was in service from 1964 to 1998. I am more than excited to say that although the SR-71 has since been retired, we can now enjoy it's familiar presence in a beautiful replica that is Radio Controlled! So whether you are an experienced pilot or just love the looks of the SR-71, here is your chance to own a little piece of history. My love for the Blackbird runs deep and I know they are many out there that feel the same!
More info...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More