Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, March 26, 2010

F-14 Tomcat V2 Pro 3D Aerobatic Radio Remote Control Electric

Hello Pilots! I am very proud to introduce FINALLY the combination of work by Starmax, SkyRC, and BiltzRCworks (Blitz located in good ole US of A) the legendary F-14 Tomcat! This is a b...b....beautiful scaled down RC F-14 Tomcat! From the days of Top Gun to good time air shows in my child hood at Miramar Naval Air Station! I was that kid that watched Top Gun about 2000 times and will never get sick of it! For me to be a part of the first Swing Wing F-14 Tomcat in the twin 60mm EDF field is nothing more than priceless to me. This F-14 brings back all kinds of nostalgic memories! Okay on the the F-14! It is a combination of companies of SkyRC, Starmax and Blitz that we are able to finally be able to bring this RC model to reality! For the past 2 weeks, I have been testing and tuning this beautiful F-14. She has a full operational swing wing that runs on a single standard size High Torque servo. You can opt to have the wings operating on your Aux switch, Gear switch, rotary switch or any slider switch on computer radios. On the supplied radio, it will be operating on 2.4 and the swing wings will be on an Aux switch. In my testing I have been using my JR9303 running the wings on mixing with my right slider. You can control each position of the wings from fully open to full retracted. And oh my gosh she is so sexy with the wings fully retracted! She will be available with a mechanical Air Retract system or a fixed gear system. I am still in the process of the testing of the entire aircraft. I have 2 flights under her wings and they were flawless flights with minor testing for the retracts, wings, throws, and CG. Once I can get to the field again I will of course make Video my priority. More info...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More